My friend Steve Steffke of the BJM Group and gosmallbiz.com is offering a great networking event and seminar for small businesses to help build their business and attract new customers. Titled “Keep Local Business Local” this seminar will help:
- Keep business dollars in the local market
- Expose your business to other local business people
- Acquire new contacts and prospects
- Develop new centers of influence
- Develop new partnerships – and-
- Enjoy morning coffee and some training
The highlight of the event will be a live conference call featuring Fran Tarkenton and Burke Franklin of gosmallbiz.com to discuss the fundamentals of business planning.
The event is Thursday, January 27 at 7:30am at the Business Development Center (Wausau Incubator) at 100 N 72nd Ave in Wausau. Seating is limited so RSVP Steve Steffke at 715-355-9920 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the image to the right to view the attached flyer. Feel free to print it out and pass to your business contacts.