Dylan and Blake Ramsey are two local boys with a story. The are twins with a rare chromosome disorder called 48XXXY. It is a rare genetic disorder that affects about 1:50,000 boys and is sometimes referred to as a varient of Klinefelters Syndrome. The goal of the 48XXXY benefit is to raise money to allow the boys to travel and see genetics specialists in Colorado. More about this rare disorder and the Ramsey twins can be found on their website.
The 48XXXY benefit will be held on Friday, September 23rd from 7:00 – 10:00pm at the Rose Garden in Wausau. The public is invited to attend this event and show their support for Dylan and Blake.
The event includes:
- Live Entertainment & Dancing w/ Brandt Laughnan till 10 p.m.
- Activities for kids / Game Force Mobile / Contests & Games
- Raffle: Items from local sponsors to be raffled all night!
- Excellent opportunity to engage in our community.
- Drinks and food available on premises