Jay’s Auto Repair of Schofield is holding another of their popular Ladies Car Care Clinics on Saturday April 21 from 9:00am to 12:00noon. At the Ladies Car Care Clinic you’ll learn the basic mechanics of your car and how to protect yourself from costly repairs. It’s all about being a better consumer and Jay Alfsen of Jay’s Auto is going to give you the tools to know when to bring your car in for service, what you can do yourself, and how to protect your automobile investment.
These clinics aren’t just for ladies; new drivers both young men and women will benefit greatly from the class.
- How to change your oil and why it is important
- How to change a tire the easy way
- Common wear items on vehicles and what to watch out for
- What separates a good repair shop from a bad one and how to tell the difference
- How to know if your mechanic is lying to you or is incompetent to work on your vehicle
- The 7 questions you must ask any repair shop before you set up an appointment
- What to do if you suspect you have been ripped off, the questions to ask, and the people to contact
- Why price should almost never be your decision maker when it comes to automotive service
- The $20,000 error most vehicle owners make
Space is limited, please call 715-359-5554 or visit the registration link to register for this FREE class.
Jay’s Auto Ladies Car Care Clinic (FREE)
Saturday April 21 from 9:00am 12:00pm
Jay’s Auto Repair
1323 Schofield Ave, Schofield WI