The biggest event that ever happens in Ringle no doubt has to be the annual Ringle Harvest Day. Ringle Harvest Days, held the second Saturday of October will be on Saturday, October 13th, 2012 from 8:00am to 3:00pm. Now in its 16th year and and even bigger than ever; this annual event has grown to occupy the entire the town of Ringle located 12 miles east of Wausau.
What you’ll find at this year’s Ringle Harvest Day is:
- Over 100 vendors & community rummage sale
- 4-H food stands & raffle at the town hall
- Ringle Fire department food stand
- Krafts Kuddley Critters petting zoo
- Antiques, primitives, Farm Junk
- Unusual, one of a kind items
- Pumpkins and Fall Decor
- Handmade Crafts and art-, including many local artists
- 1000′s of items to numerous to name
Resch Insurance Agency will be set up at the Harvest Days giving out balloons for the kids and insurance information for the adults. You’ll find Clay, Gregg, and the gang from Resch, along with other Ringle and Weston area local businesses in the parking lot of On-Q Collision, corner of Cty Q and Cty JJ.
There is something for everyone at the Harvest Festival. Head on over to Ringle this Saturday for some family fun for all.
The Ringle Harvest Day will be held Rain or Shine in the community of Ringle. From Wausau take Hwy 29 East to County Hwy Q north, about 12 miles east of Wausau. Don’t let the threat of rain keep you away, the festival will run, rain or shine. Details and vendor information can be found on the Harvest Day Blog.