Marketing Coordinator Internship
RelyLocal Wausau is looking for an energetic, motivated, self-starter to work on a project based around the RelyLocal Local Rewards Card program (www.relylocal.com/rewards). The Local Rewards Program is a discount card that businesses can use to offer discounts and loyalty rewards to consumers.
Job Duties would include:
- Contact existing RelyLocal Wausau businesses to get them set up on the program.
- Follow up with businesses on the program to offer advice, training, and support.
- Assist in the design and implement marketing campaigns to promote the card to the general public.
- Attend community events to promote the card.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Track the sales of cards, analyze trends and identify new opportunities.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
This is a limited term opportunity from September – November, 2013 but could extend into continued part-time work for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should mail or email resume and cover letter to:
1228 Arthur St
Wausau, WI 54403